2007  |  2008  |  2009  |  2010  |  2011  |  2017  |  2018

Keeping the Hall Informed - (7/31/2008)

Brothers and Sisters, you come to the Union Hall to pay your dues, see the third party administrators (ABPA), take classes at the Pipe Trades Training Center etc.

Most times when a member moves they notify the UA and fill out a change of
address card for the forwarding of their mail but don’t remember to notify the
Union Hall. This can delay publications, notifications of endorsed candidates during elections or meeting notices. Please update this information at the training center if you are a student as well. Also if you are a registered voter, you need to notify the Clark County Election Department of your change of address as this effects which District you are in and who your local and state representatives are in the Nevada Legislature.
You can also notify us by phone @ 702-452-1520 prompt #7.
Please take the time to update your address, phone number(s) and beneficiary cards with both the hall, the JATC and ABPA.

Show All News Headlines